FINALLY! It's been built!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not that we're against the Holy Grail 8 speed. It's that we are tired of hearing how much better the 8 is and how foolish we all were to buy such an outdated and crappy 6 speed. I for one give zero fu*ks about it. I love my truck the way it is. I just like stoking the fire getting you yuppies all rawled up. :lol2:

Seriously?
C'mon, we all know you hate your truck the way it is, or you wouldn't be posting how much you "love" it the way it is.
You still have time to trade that relic off before anyone catches on that its a resale abyss..

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd rather see him run it over with a monster truck and post the vid on YouTube :shrug:

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang ya caught me... I'm a secret iPhone carryin, chubbie shorts wearin, 8 speed lovin fan boy. [emoji52]

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

I'd rather see him run it over with a monster truck and post the vid on YouTube :shrug:
This would happen 1st.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember the '50 Chevy . . . with 2 speed Powerglide?

:boti:

Yep.

Those were junk. Straight to the crusher I say.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Dang ya caught me... I'm a secret iPhone carryin, chubbie shorts wearin, 8 speed lovin fan boy. [emoji52]

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

This would happen 1st.

Next time I am in GA...... I am getting you two Obama stickers too.

:lol:

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I could care less about my wife's truck. The 8 will be better but it doesn't excite me a whole lot, except knowing that I got the updated rig.
As long as I hoe out the gum wrappers and empty water bottles for her from time to time, she's happy.

What excites me is the new stuff coming, like the 2017 Ford F-350 with the updated lighter aluminum body, and the 10 speed behind the upgraded Powerstroke.

The new collaboration with GM on this new 10 speed will be sweet.

So, bigger and better things are coming, but I would still crush the current 6 speed before it kills the Denali name.
Oh, the horror of having to drive in shame..

Last edited: