Fosscore's 2013 Suburban LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what you do, say "Hey babe you look so pretty today, btw I have the stock suspension parts off the 06 in the garage just collecting dust. Those parts are interchangeable , if I install them on Burb it will actually lower it."

Just have to hide the receipt you get from Tony and bury the stock parts in the backyard.

We're here for you buddy :Handshake:
:rofl: When I lowered my burb I did it under the guise of it needing new shocks. So out to the driveway I went one day for this much needed maintenance. By the time I was done I pulled it into the garage and told Mrs Burb her ride now has new shocks on it. The next day, she goes "Does the Suburban look lower to you?" :hmm: :roflbow:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:rofl: When I lowered my burb I did it under the guise of it needing new shocks. So out to the driveway I went one day for this much needed maintenance. By the time I was done I pulled it into the garage and told Mrs Burb her ride now has new shocks on it. The next day, she goes "Does the Suburban look lower to you?" :hmm: :roflbow:
Sneaky

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sneaky

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Literally took her 9 months to realize I'd debadged it. She only realized it when I was gathering letters up for Serge that he was going to use on his hyhoe LOL

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fixed your post for ya in this quote. You should proofread better. You keep missing words or using the wrong ones :shrug:

This is what you do, say "Hey babe you look so pretty today, btw I have the stock suspension parts off the 06 in the garage just collecting dust. Those parts are interchangeable , if I install them on Burb it will actually lower it."

Just have to hide the receipt you get from Tony and bury the stock parts in the backyard.

We're here for you buddy :Handshake:

:cheers::cheers:

Thx guys. Yep, TYF support has cost me a lot of $$ and been very helpful with syntax errors ^^ and/or ways to allow me to casually order parts for the trucks and magically have them installed or CMd without her really knowing what is going on. She still hasn't mentioned the Esky rack even though she wouldn't stop talking to me during final installation or the other little touches yet.

I've got a handful of ideas to execute......but kiddos Christmas first. Those presents are sitting in my 06 lol as she is waiting on the hood and Esky vents from the painters...

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Lol, that's friggin awesome!

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave her a good wash and coat of Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Wax this Christmas Eve morning, as the weather was Florida 85F perfect.
Just in time for Santa to hopefully bring me some goodies (wishful thinking lol) for the Diamond Burb, as my daughter is calling it.

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good but u gotta get SUBURBAN put back on passenger side so you can take pics of that side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925