GMC, Chevy, and Cadillac Gear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In my spare time, like the weekends, I tend to make some Denali "branded" stuff. I just finished up a couple shirts and made some sunglasses last week.

Let me know what you think. It's always fun to make other random stuff.Shirt2.jpg Shirt1.jpg Denali with Glasses.jpg

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's sweet. Can we buy some ? Maybe make suggestions ?

I could probably make some available for sale. I don't know how kosher it is to sell stuff I make on here. If there is no problem from the admins, I would love to make some stuff for the group. I really want to make some hoodies too. It's getting to be that season.

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would love a taho hoodie and sunglasses. That's awsome you can custom make this kind of stuff.
What all can you make it on ? Cups? And what ?

I could likely make cups, what kind are you thinking of? I'll mock up a beer glass and post a picture here. give me a few mins. Also, if I did beer glasses they would have to be hand wash only as I would use vinyl for the design. I'll make a couple different designs.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in a big tumbler! Like the hard plastic ones that have an inner cup and an outer cup and the designs go on the inner cup. I love those tumblers. I have several and one is always with me. I'd love a Denali logoed one! Lol

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would love a taho hoodie and sunglasses. That's awsome you can custom make this kind of stuff.
What all can you make it on ? Cups? And what ?

Well here is a quick design example obviously I could do any make and model and work with anyone on a custom design,but I would say yes, it is doable. Hand wash only though.

Chevy Glass1.jpg Chevy Glass2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa