GMC, Chevy, and Cadillac Gear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Those are awesome. Yeah if you can get a hold of a tumbler I'll pay for the tumbler and the design and everything. And a hoodie too haha.

Tumbler will be a few days, when I get one, Ill design it and post it. As for the hoodie, I'll go out tomorrow and get a couple. What color did you want?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Michael Phelps , I think black with blue denali colored letters would be cool! Maybe a red gmc logo on the front and the denali backside? Just a thought. And the biggest tumbler you can find haha. No worries on time. Whenever you can. Apparently according to this thing called adulting we can't have the weekend every day to do fun stuff like this! Lame! Lol :Big Laugh:

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@Michael Phelps , I think black with blue denali colored letters would be cool! Maybe a red gmc logo on the front and the denali backside? Just a thought. And the biggest tumbler you can find haha. No worries on time. Whenever you can. Apparently according to this thing called adulting we can't have the weekend every day to do fun stuff like this! Lame! Lol :Big Laugh:

Damn adulting..haha

For the hoodies you and I are on the same track basically. I wanted to do the red GMC logo on the front left ****** area and I was thinking doing the Denali font down the left sleeve? I can just as easily do it on the back too, kind of like a jersey where the name would go.

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oooh phone case! Lol. Yes to a phone case for an LG G4! Lol. And I like your idea for Denali on the sleeve! That's even better!

LG G4 Is going to be a little bit more difficult to make a cool design only because of the unlock and camera placement, but I can still make a Denali case for you. Is clear ok or do you want a black case with white lettering?

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How many do you currently have? Depending on the price I'll buy like 3 or 4

I can get as many as needed, I'd like to get some better quality than what I have now, and that will take some time to get shipped to me. If you're good with waiting a little bit, then we are all set. I think a $5 per sunglasses with $4 shipping is reasonable? Let me know what you think.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
If you like that one I can ship that one, or I can make one a little more custom to what you want it to say. I'm thinking like $8 plus $2 shipping? Depending on where it's getting shipped to. If its in the US, $2 will work, but I'm not sure about shipping to Canada.
I am ok with that. But I am in Canada so I am sure shipping will be a bit more than $2. When you get the glasses and sweaters made up I would like to group it together to save on shipping. If your cool with that ?
Where about are you located ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa