GMC, Chevy, and Cadillac Gear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am ok with that. But I am in Canada so I am sure shipping will be a bit more than $2. When you get the glasses and sweaters made up I would like to group it together to save on shipping. If your cool with that ?
Where about are you located ?

That makes perfect sense grouping everything together. Do you like the design on the beer glass? How many would you like? I'll be making hoodies this weekend. I am located in the Seattle area.

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
iPhone 5s cases ? Clear or black ?

I can absolutely do those, the clear or black is up to you, let me know what you want it to say and Ill try to have it made up this weekend with the hoodies and beer glasses; and sunglasses for that matter.

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can get as many as needed, I'd like to get some better quality than what I have now, and that will take some time to get shipped to me. If you're good with waiting a little bit, then we are all set. I think a $5 per sunglasses with $4 shipping is reasonable? Let me know what you think.
That works for me. Let me know when they're available and I'll purchase some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
I can absolutely do those, the clear or black is up to you, let me know what you want it to say and Ill try to have it made up this weekend with the hoodies and beer glasses; and sunglasses for that matter.
I like the logo you have on the cups. I will take 4 of them. Can you do some logo renderings and post some different ones to get an idea what you can do ? I don't want you to waste products and material. This is some cool shit. Something so simple so fun :driver::head3::favorites37::elephant:

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like the logo you have on the cups. I will take 4 of them. Can you do some logo renderings and post some different ones to get an idea what you can do ? I don't want you to waste products and material. This is some cool shit. Something so simple so fun :driver::head3::favorites37::elephant:

I'll do some rendering tonight and post them when I get home from work. I'll also work on the cups and get those ready for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar