Going back to stock - NBS rims/tires, drop kit, tails, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
got 2 in line in front of you...ones local, the other isnt. i got you though. i really wanna swap the wheels at the same time as removing the kit so i can get the alignment and be done.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
im off the next 3 days if any of you ATL area guys wanna meet up to discuss the wheels. email is fastest b/c its fwd to my phone. [email protected]

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats up Tunas? Mylers? Ya'll wanna meet up? Im free...just cleaning my garage over the next couple days. Im always looking for an excuse to quit my chores =)

TunasTwins

2005 Tahoe LS
Reaction score
always looking for an excuse to get a break from work/family ;) Maybe tomorrow we can take a ride, I'll come to you.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Justin, no i didnt get it. Last email I got from you was on Friday. Ive got court tomorrow morning at 0900. I should be done before lunch. Email me again or call me 770.595.0506.

Josh, you can take it for a drive down the new Sugarloaf extension...get it wide open =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member