Heater Core Hose Connectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So where did you get them online and how much did they cost you? I really want to flush out my rear heater core this spring through those hose fittings but want to have replacements for when they break!

OP
OP
T

txgmc

Reaction score
I got them from the dealership, but you can find them on partsgeek.com, parts.nalleygmc.com, and autopartswarehouse.com. I hope this helps.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got them from the dealership, but you can find them on partsgeek.com, parts.nalleygmc.com, and autopartswarehouse.com. I hope this helps.

Sorry, I misread your response last time and now see that you got them from the dealership! How much were they from the dealer?

OP
OP
T

txgmc

Reaction score
For those two pieces I think I paid just under $60. Not horrible really.

new2yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he is talking about the "quick connect" style ends. I delete these every chance I can. They are just prone to failure, being aftermarkets only increase the failure rate. Just buy some NPT nipples in the correct size, standard heater hose, and hose clamps. You will be glad you did.

How does this work? Isn't the heater core end an unthreaded male ? Curious on this....and then u need to tie in the rear lines as well...

Any pics?

new2yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just replaced my quick connector on the right side last week. Hated to put on plastic but could not find a different way. The core line isn't threaded and I spent too much time messing with different options with no true solution that would have been better without plastic. Hose wasn't long enough without connector and I believe was of different diameter than core pipe so still would have needed a connection of some sort. Plus with the rear heat the other line only adds to the challenge. If I figure it out I will probably change it in the future but for now it's plastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968