Interior Door Handles - Chrome Tape

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone should spend the $2 and see if it actually is the handle, haha, even though the diagram shows it to be the handle.

Ok I ordered one. I'll let everyone know if it's the correct part.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Part 11 is the housing it sits in, where the buttons for heated seats (if equipped) and memory seats are. Part 9 is the actual chrome handle.

Well it's not part number #9. I received it yesterday and that part is a tan piece of plastic :emotions122: I guess I'll try the dealer on Monday.

seagravedriver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Took and 07 Denali for a test drive. First GM we may own. Got a one inch laceration on my finger and bleed nicely till the salesman got a band aid. Hmm, Expedition interior handles are metal, but the rest of the vehicle is just too ugly.

justgurn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I took mine in to the dealer yesterday and they told me it is a common problem and they would replace both sides.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well it's not part number #9. I received it yesterday and that part is a tan piece of plastic :emotions122: I guess I'll try the dealer on Monday.

That's odd! I was wondering why it was so cheap. Can you post a picture of what you received? Is it even usable?

EDIT: Actually, based on its shape, it appears to be the access cover located inside the door panel pull (where you grab to close the door). It covers 2 bolts needed to install the interior panel.

Last edited:

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back to top.

Pass front peeling on my wife's 07 Tahoe.

Anyone had any luck buying them on their own. I am going to have to call Chevy tomorrow. I found something on GMparts direct but it doesn't show a picture and they are only $23 a piece.

I will post back if I find out anything.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back to top.

Pass front peeling on my wife's 07 Tahoe.

Anyone had any luck buying them on their own. I am going to have to call Chevy tomorrow. I found something on GMparts direct but it doesn't show a picture and they are only $23 a piece.

I will post back if I find out anything.

I still need one so please let me know. :Handshake:

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the part numbers I got from my GM dealer. My dealer price is slightly higher than the GMpartsdirect prices but the shipping was $15 for 1 handle. So basically it would cost the same to go pay list at the dealership.

This is the part numbers for my 07 Tahoe LT with gray interior. LTZ is a different part because as far as I know the seat heater switch is included with the handle. (Correct me if I am wrong) Net price is my shop discount price.

Front Driver side 15920697 List 39.64 Net 29.73
Front Pass side 15920701 List 39.48 Net 29.67

I am not sure which side is which for the rear set and why one side costs $15 more??

Rear part numbers 15939074 List 50.54 Net 37.91
15939085 List 35.25 Net 26.44

Hope this helps. I am going to order mine soon. I am going to find out which side is which for the rear the next time I go to the dealership. Fortunately I just need the passenger side front but I have to change the speaker in my driver's door so I am just going to change the handle now.

carlingas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In El paso, I see alot of the Border Patrol using the Tahoes. It hadn't occurred to me until today that they are entry level models. Does anyone know if the interior handles are black on the LT? I could live with that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts