PJToy2: Round 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still didn't get mine...you should call or text and blow his shit up everyday till it shows up. lmao

That just means you no better than him. Your lowering your self to his level. Not worth it. Paypal will go get the money from him regardless. If he dont respond to them, then its your automatically.

Just get paypal refund, and ban him forever.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is ********! He reads this and decides to post that he's shipped everything which was obviously a lie. Why would anyone ever do this?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
We need a Buyer Beware Thread to let everyone know about bad transactions. I think the best defense against this kind of stuff is sharing the experience and making others aware.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
We need a Buyer Beware Thread to let everyone know about bad transactions. I think the best defense against this kind of stuff is sharing the experience and making others aware.

No That be just as messy as the rate your seller/buyer that we have now are you really going to scroll through hundreds of thousands of pages in a day or two to see if the person your dealing with is any good, maybe but some won't.. We need the itrader thing that was mentioned before it'll show under your posts you have w/ positive and negative feedback right in front of your eyes.

chacho44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well what do u know, I recieved my package from him. It's boxed up, and he even has foam peanuts for protection. Very good on the packing, but bad communication. I have no need to contact him to let him know I recieved it, but for the record if he can see this thread he really needs to be in touch with the seller, to spend $160 on something and not know if its ever been sent out gets the buyer thinking. I hope everyone's outcome works out good, I learned a lesson to always check feedback. Nothing personal Pj, always business.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well good. At least someone got their stuff. We will see how the rest of the week shakes out :waytogo:

chacho44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well turns out that I don't need the dvd entertainment system after all. It was a pinched wire on the harness,lol. So this will be for sale, u just wish I knew how to post pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shughes022