Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

savaiusini

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Savaiusini, did you order yours through the Costco program and get $1,500? I'm still not finding a dealer that will go beyond $500 below invoice. They all seem to say different things.

$62,706.40 for a 2015i 2wd Yukon Denali with Open Road Package - Decent deal or better to keep looking? Laura GMC can order me the same exact rig for $61,207.00, but it would end up being a wash in the end because it would cost me close to $1,500 to fly out to St. Louis and ship (or even drive) it back to the southeast.

I didn't go the Costco route, but I was armed with it just in case... I just played a couple dealerships off of each other and then lowballed...and got it.

trapper81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally pulling the trigger on a Denali. I've been trying to get dealers to come near Laura's price ($61,207) on a Denali with Open Road Package and a dealer near Atlanta was able to trade with another dealer for what I was looking for and came down to $2,000 below invoice ($61,496). Driving the 4 1/2 hours Monday to pick it up.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP
now my question to those of you who dont mind sharing
how many of you bought yer 2015 tahoe/yukon outright (cold hard cash)? and what do you do for a living? and can you get me a job? LOL
how many financed? and of those that financed what kinda payments?

ericandrews

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP
now my question to those of you who dont mind sharing
how many of you bought yer 2015 tahoe/yukon outright (cold hard cash)? and what do you do for a living? and can you get me a job? LOL
how many financed? and of those that financed what kinda payments?

2015 Yukon Denali 4wd w/Open Road and Premium
MSRP $73,910
Paid $66,000
Tax $4,531
Title $1,250
Trade ($9,000) 2005 Silverado 4x4 LT Crew Cab
Add. Down ($4,000)
Rate 2.25% (Wells Fargo)
Term 72 mo.
Payment $888.38 mo

I owned my Silverado for 10 years and will most likely own the Yukon for the same.

Last edited:

crowdedstr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger today...

'15i Yukon SLT 4x4
20" wheels
2nd row bucket seats
open road package
black/black

MSRP $65165
Sale Price $58490 (includes GM loyalty rebate)

Chicago, IL

Unfortunately a new enough build to where I got hit with the mid-Feb MSRP increase, but either way, I'm happy with the deal and can't wait for it to arrive!

Expected delivery 3/9

Cheers!

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey thanks for postin that info its been a few years since ive financed a new car i was kinda curious what kinda prices and deals people are getting these days .
Dam dude 888 a month i could afford those payments but Id have to live in it
now 2.25 apr thats not bad at all for secondary financing
i always financed through GMAC or FORD motor credit they usually gave me the best rate between 3 and 4 percent

Nord

Reaction score
Just ordered a 2015 Yukon SLT 4WD
Iridium Metallic
Jet Black interior
Heavy Duty Trailering Package
Navigation
2nd Row Bucket Seats

MSRP $61,405
Sales Price $54,221 plus tax, title, doc, and then minus whatever rebates are available when it arrives. Final price before rebates is $56,879. The dealer told me 6-8 weeks.

I ordered this on 1/21/15 and finally picked it up last night. I'll get some photos later today. So far I love it. I thought I was going to get screwed on my trade since they evaluated it when I ordered the Yukon a month ago and I put another 1,200 miles on it, but they gave me a decent offer and stuck with the original number they gave me. Hats off to Lou Bachrodt in Rockford, IL for getting me a good deal. I was a little pissed I missed out on the $1,000 loyalty rebate because my car sat 90 miles away in Chicago for nearly a week waiting on a truck. Apparently this was GM's doing, since they are responsible for delivering to the dealership. I'm sure they did that on purpose since it was a sold order and they wouldn't have to pay out if they kept it another couple days. :chair: All in all I am extremely happy so far.

Last edited:

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys - new to the forum. I just purchased a new 2015 Tahoe LS 2WD with 20" polished wheels and body molding (no other options). Sticker price was $47,565 and walked away at $40,825 with 2.24% financing through the dealership.

EDIT: FYI - I purchased my Tahoe on 2/26.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7RPM