Questions about 2011-2014 Tahoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

513Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We have a fleet of Tahoe PPVs 2011,2012,2014. Just some quick questions that I have. If i were to buy an all-in-one led kit for headlights would the daytime running lights start working or would I still have to go to a dealer to get that fixed? I came across a 2017 front middle seat with a fold down console. Would that be able to fit in the tahoe or could I do some modifications to it to make it fit?

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a fleet of Tahoe PPVs 2011,2012,2014. Just some quick questions that I have. If i were to buy an all-in-one led kit for headlights would the daytime running lights start working or would I still have to go to a dealer to get that fixed? I came across a 2017 front middle seat with a fold down console. Would that be able to fit in the tahoe or could I do some modifications to it to make it fit?

I'm curious about the daytime lights too.
There's actually and RPO code for the service vehicles that deactivates DRL's in the BCM.
Potentially a dealer could remove/alter that RPO to re-activate them.

I believe that the K2xx seats are hend in with a slot/hook on the front, and bolts on the rears.
GMT900's as far as I remember, are held down with 4 bolts.

So you might be able to modify/fabricate a way to mount the newer seats to fit the older body.

OP
OP

513Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There's actually and RPO code for the service vehicles that deactivates DRL's in the BCM.
Potentially a dealer could remove/alter that RPO to re-activate them.

I believe that the K2xx seats are hend in with a slot/hook on the front, and bolts on the rears.
GMT900's as far as I remember, are held down with 4 bolts.

So you might be able to modify/fabricate a way to mount the newer seats to fit the older body.
I will look into the DRL thing. Maybe Chevrolet might give me a package deal for all three. If it is too expensive for a dealer I might look into a third party to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trex3