Sooooooo, I bought a PPV ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snapped this picture while out this weekend, beside what used to be a car dealership in the 60's.

Just got some updates done to my car, next up I believe I'll do a few things to freshen up the Tahoe. Most likely some paint and a few other things that are long overdue.

View attachment 425324
What kind of springfield do you have ? I recently got one of the hellcat osp's

cancov

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
RC, great looking PPV. I’ve spent the past few days enjoying this thread with your continued mods.

I too have the silver PPV, ‘14 year model. I’m working through some aesthetic issues in the interior and exterior as well as establishing a maintenance baseline. I like the plentiful aftermarket support and salvage yard availability.

To my point, earlier in this thread, you estimated the Beltech 752SP kit gave you a 3/4 drop from a standard Tahoe and a 2/3 from a PPV.
1) With a few years on the suspension, have you experienced any further settling?

2) Any abnormal wear on ball joints or camber/toe issues? What brand UCA’s did you replace with when you installed the Beltechs?

3) How do you think the suspension would handle light towing (<4000 lb)?

I’m in eastern NC and ready to get this utilitarian beauty in service (grocery and child taxi).

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RC, great looking PPV. I’ve spent the past few days enjoying this thread with your continued mods.

I too have the silver PPV, ‘14 year model. I’m working through some aesthetic issues in the interior and exterior as well as establishing a maintenance baseline. I like the plentiful aftermarket support and salvage yard availability.

To my point, earlier in this thread, you estimated the Beltech 752SP kit gave you a 3/4 drop from a standard Tahoe and a 2/3 from a PPV.
1) With a few years on the suspension, have you experienced any further settling?

2) Any abnormal wear on ball joints or camber/toe issues? What brand UCA’s did you replace with when you installed the Beltechs?

3) How do you think the suspension would handle light towing (<4000 lb)?

I’m in eastern NC and ready to get this utilitarian beauty in service (grocery and child taxi).
Richards the best and has the most detailed thread about his PPV
Your PPV will be a great utilitarian/grocery getter thats for sure. My 07 has served me well for 11+ year :)
Where about in Eastern NC are you? I'm also in Eastern NC down by the Crystal Coast MHC and Atlantic Beach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYBRD