Thinking bout these Projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
What you Guys think? Has anyone tries these out? I care not for the halos infact i wont even be hooking them up. I like the entire smoked look.

PRO-YD-CSUB07-HL-SM__55592_zoom.jpg

dt_pro-yd-csub07-hl-sm__2.jpg

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
i would say the best looking one out . but find out what bulbs they take or try to find some light out putt shoot 1st

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a set(non-tinted)collecting dust in my garage right now due to their terrible light output and a few blown LEDs...I was able to improve the beam pattern, but they just do not compare to the stock housings as far as light output and beam pattern is concerned...my stock housings with HID's actually have a more distinct cut-off line.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
those are interesting looking lights Serge... somewhat curious to see those in action?

A little busy this week, but I will give them a go by next weekend ... pics and report will follow. :waytogo:

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Those look to be them. Im a little confused on the Leds that are built in. Is that a Drl? I see the normal 2 slots for the Oe drl and turn/running light.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look to be them. Im a little confused on the Leds that are built in. Is that a Drl? I see the normal 2 slots for the Oe drl and turn/running light.

I'm guessing the led are drl ... I guess we/I'll find out at the end of the week. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtisleefarmer