What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put some 55w 5k HIDs in and put some LEDs in the reverse lights, and added BRIGHTER white leds to the interior so now my whole interior looks light daylight at night when i turn the interiors on....ill get some interior pics tonight..
5ycaqu.jpg
neymwp.jpg

TailHook

Tattooed Millionaire
Reaction score
While I had my dash apart for replacing my nav bezel and buttons, installed this little gem of a switch...tonight, finished up wiring it to a relay to activate my reverse lights on demand.

Attachments

• CIMG1950.jpg
    CIMG1950.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally hooked my gauges up lol. I have had them on for almost a year now and never had them wired in because the dimmer switch that came with them broke.

Photo0197.jpg

Last edited:

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put some Escalade 22's on the truck and installed exterior LED's. Might be a little too blue for me, undecided yet.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pic of said 22's. LOL.. thinking about switching to those for a little.

I did the free travel mod. Rides much better off the bumpstops. Took out front bumpstops. and cut exhaust tip off. No exhaust showing. Much better all around day. Now going to install my trailing arm relocators.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry man...put the K&N on my dad's Suburban.

What I like better:
1) Conical filters are a ***** to clean...'nuff said!
2) Annoying whistle from K&N at about 3500 is gone (not present on my dad's ride...go figure)
3) Better sound that compliments my exhaust rather than sounding like a jet
4) More of a stock look...I'm kinda funny that way
5) Gave me an excuse to tweak on my truck!

thanx, that "annoying whistle" is half of why i want one! lol

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

well....tried to put my onstar antenna i just ogt in the mail on and snapped my stock one off ttrying to take it off. Combination off cold and soft metal. Dammit! so i had to appoxy it back in and now my antenna has some "cali lean". Ill post pics later. I also had some left over ballasts sitting around so i ordered some hid bulbs fro ddm for $15 for my fogs!!!!!

IMG_20110123_173828.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts