What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So these happened this afternoon. Oem NNBS DENALI 20s, scored them off Craigslist just down at the base of the mountain from a wheel and tire shop. Can't believe im,gonna be going with 20s soon. I was so against them for so long I guess because of ride quality. I've seen a few nbs denalis with the newer 20s and I really like the look. So im,gonna try it out when I can get new tires.

View attachment 67980

Great find, I got gloss black ones on the Escalade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mdnitedrftr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I yanked my white face gauges out this morning...that didn't take long. I like the white faces, but I just wasn't happy with how glossy they were. I want more of a matte finish.

I also hit the undercarriage with some rust converter, and tomorrow I'm gonna finish it off with some undercoating. It looks a million times better already. :thumbsup:

mmeachem

Reaction score
I yanked my white face gauges out this morning...that didn't take long. I like the white faces, but I just wasn't happy with how glossy they were. I want more of a matte finish.

I also hit the undercarriage with some rust converter, and tomorrow I'm gonna finish it off with some undercoating. It looks a million times better already. :thumbsup:
Pics of the undercarriage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100