What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

osiris94ej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scored some winter shoes.
Traded these tires I took off the Tahoe wheels when I put them on the truck to sell it.
18656df8ca3557682b0fc8a68068b9f6.jpg

For these and pick them up Monday. I might declad them but more likely to PlastiDip them black since I really don't like chrome.
91cb838a13dbef9e411f15d79eed09f4.jpg

Now to clean up the 18x10's and sell them for the next adventure.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After doing the fronts a couple of weeks ago and noticing a huge improvement, I went ahead and ordered the rear Energy Suspension poly sway bar bushings. Just put those on.

It came with end link bushings but after pulling one link down and inspecting, they didn't look bad. I also realized I'm I'll equipped and lack the necessary tools to remove the bushings. Not too worried for now. I can always order new links or the proper tools.

The truck feels really planted now and little roll.

Next up, rear brakes and likely the parking shoe. Then to decide if I go NNBS or just stock replacements on the front.

Edit: worst part was my cheapo grease gun doesn't have a flexible tube. Ended up having to drive the rear onto ramps to grease the new bushings. Jack couldn't raise it high enough.

Last edited:

Knope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the leather seat covers replaced and installed in the truck. Neither of the power seats are working though. Everything is connected, so I'm not sure what has happened. Any suggestions?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Finally got the leather seat covers replaced and installed in the truck. Neither of the power seats are working though. Everything is connected, so I'm not sure what has happened. Any suggestions?
Just for the hell of it, I'd run a hot wire to it, jump it, just to see if the motors are good or not, then go from there.

Knope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for the hell of it, I'd run a hot wire to it, jump it, just to see if the motors are good or not, then go from there.
Thanks. I just disconnected the battery to see if that'll help. Gonna wait a few then try it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES