What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
today, plugs and wires. not too long ago roof rack and antena delete. tomorrow; shocks, rear sway bar, and 2" drop springs. pics comming soon after im done.
also bought new rims, AR's started to flake really bad.

Last edited:

Night Fury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
removed the broken hanging passenger fog light from the crash. looking for pricing on front bumper, lower foglight valance and foglight. anybody got a good place i can look for them cheap?

Southernstyle

Reaction score
just washed mine inside n out for the first time in 2 months. lol it reeaaalllly needed it. im seriously thinking about going get some 3m wheels and pulling off some bagdes and those trim panels (with the chrome strip)on the outside of the doors. yeah why the hell not!!!

Night Fury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just washed mine inside n out for the first time in 2 months. lol it reeaaalllly needed it. im seriously thinking about going get some 3m wheels and pulling off some bagdes and those trim panels (with the chrome strip)on the outside of the doors. yeah why the hell not!!!

i took the badges off but kept the moldings. (panels) it looks clean if you have chrome rims.

Attachments

• nf.jpg
    nf.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 25

ajaxnxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I replaced a battery after the Kon and I ran out of gas right infront of the pump because the battery died as i was trying to turn into the gas station. Spent 2 hrs in East TX heat trying to get the dag on thing started and then jumped. Finally called the dealer where i got it from for them to tow it and fix her. They put in a new battery. I go to get the alignment done @ Many Moe and Jack's (Pep Boys) and when they were done had them test the charging system just to tell me what i thought this afternoon, I have a bad alternator! So now I have to take the Kon back to the dealer again in the morning to get them to replace the Alt so i dont chew through another battery!

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got hoe back from the body shop and mechanic after almost 6 weeks.

smoked the tailes
installed - slim line in channel window vents 5% tint..

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Test drove a 2011 wrangler rubicon to put the fear if God in her... Now I want one and the Yukon is still acting up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts