What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, my taste is I like de-badged/de-molded trucks when they are completely de-chromed, otherwise it looks odd to my eye.

I love what you did with both the front and back GMC lettering ... I think it will look correct if you do the same with the 'YUKON' lettering on the other side of the liftgate. Then live with it for a couple of weeks and see if you'd rather de-badge it altogether.

I try to do aesthetic mods slowly so as to let things sink in, otherwise I'll overmod everything. :)

SERGE, CHAUNCEY - What do you think about this look next to the Yukon sign? Letter size is identical to the Yukon letters.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GMC-...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aac1b252c

Or the polished one? Not sure if it would look a bit odd next to the chrome Yukon sign.?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007...Accessories&fits=Make:GMC&hash=item27bb830e17

Thoughts/input? My thoughts are that I like the chrome badge look and WILL NOT debadge her if I find a good looking GMC sign that will match the Yukon emblems.

Thanks.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thoughts/input? My thoughts are that I like the chrome badge look and WILL NOT debadge her if I find a good looking GMC sign that will match the Yukon emblems.

Thanks.

Don't change the badges, imo. ^It's all about what you like and what you think will look good. What you do with the badges can be reversible if you don't like it so a little experimenting won't hurt.

Last edited:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran a new RCA plug wire from my dvd player to my new to me Pac unit on my stereo!! Finally, movies sounds great!!

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I pUt halos, clear corner lights clear parking lights, grille insert, alot more wiring in the front now

Divino92

Reaction score
Paint matched the chevy emblem in the grill to the rest of the tahoe, debaged, washed and cleaned it, welded on a resonated exhaust tip. Im getting anxious waiting on my tune! :sleepy:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took off the drivers running board to see how it looks. Undecided. needs to be lower to achive the look i think.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No mods today. I found out where some of the goodies I ordered went (I'll give you guys a hint, not to my house :mad: ). Not super thrilled about it, but it was my fault :emotions122:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024 Tahoe Brian