What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I detailed and removed the GMC badge from the back. I'm slowly coming around to the debadged idea.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know. I'm on the fence with the Yukon emblems though.

I as well thought about debading my Yukon after I had covered my front Grill emblem with a Black 3M overlay.

However, I decided that I like the chrome look of the YUKON emblem, just do not care for the rear GMC emblem in red.

So, I ordered a chrome/polished emblem, (See post #3151 above, second link), which I think will look good with the rest of the chrome on the truck, especially since I am planning on installing the Denali 20" rims eventually.

I hope the emblem will look better then the red.

Last edited:

UBILLN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I needlessly wasted a 1/4 tank of gas in mine today driving around when i should have been home watching tv, sitting on my ass with a beer in my hand. What was I thinking?

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I as well thought about debading my Yukon after I had covered my front Grill emblem with a Black 3M overlay.

However, I decided that I like the chrome look of the YUKON emblem, just do not care for the rear GMC emblem in red.

So, I ordered a chrome/polished emblem, (See post #3151 above, second link), which I think will look good with the rest of the chrome on the truck, especially since I am planning on installing the Denali 20" rims eventually.

I hope the emblem will look better then the red.

Yeah, I'm with you on this.

I needlessly wasted a 1/4 tank of gas in mine today driving around when i should have been home watching tv, sitting on my ass with a beer in my hand. What was I thinking?

lol.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I detailed and removed the GMC badge from the back. I'm slowly coming around to the debadged idea.

What of the snazzy pinstripe ... you're not taking that off? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320