What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I'm the only one that kinda likes a pinstripe on some vehicles. :think: I think it looks pretty decent on yours Chip....

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well thank you Sir!

I like the idea of pin striping when it breaks up 2 different colors, but I don't like how it over shadows the natural body lines. I'm actully planning on using the body lines as the breaker between the 2 tones when I paint it. I'd like to do the top of the truck pure white, and have it meet the red - right under the window lines, where the curvy body lines are.

For Soulsea, I just spent the past hour removing the pin stripe from the front passenger fender. 1/8th down! 7 more sections to go! You happy now? LMAO!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm certainly 1/8 happier. :)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started the signal mirror mod last night but changed my mind on the color midway through, so ordered the red LED strips last night instead of the white ones that I had!! White would have looked cool but I think I might have gotten in trouble for the color choice!! Oh well!!

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started the signal mirror mod last night but changed my mind on the color midway through, so ordered the red LED strips last night instead of the white ones that I had!! White would have looked cool but I think I might have gotten in trouble for the color choice!! Oh well!!

You made a wise decision IMO! I almost went Amber, but I'm so happy I did red. They're so stunning!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I love the white ones in there, they looked awesome!! I wasn't liking the idea of getting pulled over for the wrong color so that's the only reason I'm switching to the red!! I was thinking about going with yellow/amber in there but figured that most if not all the mirror lights I've seen are red so I shouldn't have a problem with the po po!! Wish I had my camera last night when I had the white in, like I said it looked pretty good IMO!!

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I love the white ones in there, they looked awesome!! I wasn't liking the idea of getting pulled over for the wrong color so that's the only reason I'm switching to the red!! I was thinking about going with yellow/amber in there but figured that most if not all the mirror lights I've seen are red so I shouldn't have a problem with the po po!! Wish I had my camera last night when I had the white in, like I said it looked pretty good IMO!!

Trust me, I understand completely! I spent many nights getting pulled over for shit like that......that's how I know you made the right choice. No matter how good the white look, the red will still look good enough to keep you happy w/o even needing the comfort that comes with knowing you can't be ****** with.