What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Started the signal mirror mod last night but changed my mind on the color midway through, so ordered the red LED strips last night instead of the white ones that I had!! White would have looked cool but I think I might have gotten in trouble for the color choice!! Oh well!!

Post pics or it didnt happen. And send me the white ones. Thats your fee for the amp. lol

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post pics or it didnt happen. And send me the white ones. Thats your fee for the amp. lol

I don't know man, the LED's were pretty spendy!! :Big Laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

As for the pics, as soon as my wife gets back tonight I will own a camera again so I will next attempt at installing the correct color!! lol PUNK!!

Scope75

Reaction score
Started to gut my interior so I can install an audio system..
Massive audio subs, components, and amps to power them. Pioneer avic D3 and a clarion eq to control and tune it.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started to gut my interior so I can install an audio system..
Massive audio subs, components, and amps to power them. Pioneer avic D3 and a clarion eq to control and tune it.

That sounds sexy.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
removed fog lights, drained, and attempt to re-seal for the second time

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
removed fog lights, drained, and attempt to re-seal for the second time

I've found that drilling a small hole in the bottom of the housing fixes this problem quite nicely.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chip, you haz pic sans stripes?

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've found that drilling a small hole in the bottom of the housing fixes this problem quite nicely.

thats what i was thinking because the first time i had to seal them they were fogging up. now theyre sealed up to the point that they look like half full fish tanks. think i might put a separate nylon or rubber washer around the bulb. thats the only place i can figure the water is coming from

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chip, you haz pic sans stripes?

lol. No, no I do not......not yet anyway, but I'm workin' on it for you. I know how mcuh it means to you! ;)

thats what i was thinking because the first time i had to seal them they were fogging up. now theyre sealed up to the point that they look like half full fish tanks. think i might put a separate nylon or rubber washer around the bulb. thats the only place i can figure the water is coming from

I stuggled with this same issue for longer than I care to remember. As soon as I said screw it and drilled that hole, it's been nothing but good times! (FYI: The hole has never adversely affected my HIDs either.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ela2q