What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my logo valve stem caps so on they went. It’s probably the smallest mod I’ve done so far and I blame @Sam Harris for this. :lol2:

Just kidding, thanks for the idea Sam. Damn easy mod it was!

View attachment 281105 View attachment 281106

Very nice! Hey, if I can be blamed for any work done to the BEAST, as small as it is, that still makes me happy. [emoji16][emoji106][emoji631]
Wash and applied Cerakote treatment to the rear bumper and running boards.
View attachment 281129 View attachment 281130 View attachment 281131
She looks sooo good man!! Still need to clean mine up and do it! I’ve had the stuff for like a month. Lol

mwilson62000

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Mines been on a few days. It’s almost too shiny for me but it’s growing on me. Better than the faded look for sure.

Definitely better than the faded! One question, is it slick when you step on it? I didn’t want to touch it yet, so I didn’t try it. I don’t use the running boards, but my wife does and she always complains when I dress them up and they are slick. Just curious if the Cerakote isn’t as slick once it’s dries good.

Very nice! Hey, if I can be blamed for any work done to the BEAST, as small as it is, that still makes me happy. [emoji16][emoji106][emoji631]

She looks sooo good man!! Still need to clean mine up and do it! I’ve had the stuff for like a month. Lol

Thanks. Just do it! Easy. I just washed them with Dawn, then washed the truck with normal car wash and wiped everything down real good. Waited a few hours to make sure no water drips and applied.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely better than the faded! One question, is it slick when you step on it? I didn’t want to touch it yet, so I didn’t try it. I don’t use the running boards, but my wife does and she always complains when I dress them up and they are slick. Just curious if the Cerakote isn’t as slick once it’s dries good.

Thanks. Just do it! Easy. I just washed them with Dawn, then washed the truck with normal car wash and wiped everything down real good. Waited a few hours to make sure no water drips and applied.
IDK if it’s slick, I never step on mine. I guess you’ll have to find out. I’ll wait for your wife’s report!:)

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Will do!! Thanks man, I just need to get after it. Hopefully this week. I was hoping to have a new intake to install, but it’s a little more involved than I thought! [emoji1787]
IDK if it’s slick, I never step on mine. I guess you’ll have to find out. I’ll wait for your wife’s report!:)

Agreed. I’ll have to ask my kiddo when she steps on it. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racolson