What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch for the clarification.......guess I will be on the look out for a third brake light......I've used 3M tape in the past for body moldings and such and the stuff won't let go without a good fight ;)

Not a problem! Nice Denali btw, it looks fantastic!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a problem! Nice Denali btw, it looks fantastic!

Thanks for the compliment...work in progress as usual...trying to decide what to 'mod' next......your Denali is also looking really NiCE--love all the mods....

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment...work in progress as usual...trying to decide what to 'mod' next......your Denali is also looking really NiCE--love all the mods....

Thank you!

How about an Escalade roof rack? Chrome or blacked out would look good on your truck I think. LED tails to go with the Esky brake light too!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Tahoe/Yukon glass is the same. They had the plastic hinges moulded onto the glass from 2000-early 2005. In 2005, the dropped the moulding around the glass and its just flat with a handle screwed into the glass. The hinges became metal and were glued to the glass. Also, in 2005, the Tahoe/Yukon glass got that plastic applique piece at the top. It is held on there by three screws and 3M tape.

The Escalade glass had the same moulding around the glass until 2005. It then got the metal hinges, etc. The applique that holds the brake light is held on by three screws and 3M tape. Unfortunately, the three holes are in a different spot on the Escalade glass compared to the Tahoe/Yukon glass.

You can always just buy the Escalade applique and brake light and 3M tape it on there. That stuff is really strong and would hold up just fine. You could add as much as you'd like. It is much cheaper than buying the $600 glass/brake light combo!

Thanks very much.

And WHERE exactly did you get that Munich license plate?

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
This plate actually came from a friend who lives in Germany. Other than M for munich, the plate stands for my initials and birthday. It was a cool gift I thought!

You can get them from many places here though. I got one for a friend from www.euplates.com

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BELLTECH Street Performance Shocks and 2" inch springs

Ordered some BELLTECH Street Performance Shocks (front and rear) and 2" inch springs from Tony, NORCALSS today in order to drop the rear on my Yukon.

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up the Yuk from the body shop. Got damage repaired and vent caps color matched. Looks good!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtisleefarmer