What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered some BELLTECH Street Performance Shocks (front and rear) and 2" inch springs from Tony, NORCALSS today in order to drop the rear on my Yukon.

Exciting!! I love to see a leveled truck. Can't wait to see yours JW, you're doing all the right mods :waytogo:

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, JW. Every time I see your avatar I think how good it would look a little lower.

I washed mine and will do a Quik Detail once it all dries.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a terrible day today. I have NY giants season tickets so I was getting the truck packed for the game today and found a tear in the leather of one of my seats and I found rust on the inner panel of my driver side rear door. Then I drive 3hrs to NJ to watch the g-men get their asses handed to them by ******* Washington in the 23 degree weather. And then it gets better. I run over some scumbags trash leaving the parking lot and now my alignment is off and its lulling to the right. And I have a 3hr ride home now since I had to stop because I thought I had a flat. :banghead:

Edit: sorry for the rant but I'm just pretty pissed off.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh shoot, sorry about your day Bill ...

And yeah the Redskins' fans are fat ... so running over one of them will screw up the alignment. :)

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh shoot, sorry about your day Bill ...

And yeah the Redskins' fans are fat ... so running over one of them will screw up the alignment. :)

Hahahaha. Lmfao. Thanks man. Appreciate it. I really need that good laugh right about now. :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtisleefarmer