What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riff Raff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
replaced window motors and regulators on both front doors

fast as hell now,cost $100 for both of them
took bout 1 1/2 hr to do

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol.. I know I know, sorry bout the crappy pic took it with my cell phone.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a "Double Din"?

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

1. Optima red top.
2. EBCM rebuild.
3. FR Brake line.
4. FR Caliper.
5. Sway bar link.
6. MAF Cleaning.
7. Throttle Body cleaning.
8. Big Joint.

Looks who's back, Mr. CHIP. Have not heard from you around here in a while. :)

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Didn't get a chance to wash her, but as promised... here are pics!

DSCN2295.gif

DSCN2296_e.gif

DSCN2297_e.gif

DSCN2299_e.gif

DSCN2300_e.gif

Here's what she looked like earlier this year... I've made lots of progress, but still got a long way to go!

DSCN2091.gif

LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now go ahead and blacken out that GMC Grill emblem to match the rest of your dark set up. :)

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Gave her a good wash and cleaned her up a bit. :)

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol chip ... nothing like getting in all of this past year's resolutions at the last minute. :)

;)

lol. Had some spare time on your hands.

lol. Yeah man.

#8, did you replace it or smoke it, lol.

i was wondering, but didnt ask. ha ha.

Oh, my bad. I meant ball joint. ;)

..........Look who's back, Mr. CHIP. Have not heard from you around here in a while. :)

How are you Sir?

BTW: Happy New Year everyone!!!!

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DIN is the size of the opening (Industry Standard Nomeclature). Your standard cd player is a "single din"......The "double" sized DVD/CD players are Double Din (or DD).

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
;)

lol. Yeah man.

Oh, my bad. I meant ball joint. ;)

How are you Sir?

BTW: Happy New Year everyone!!!!

I am great, thanks CHIP, and a very Happy New Year to you as well.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

DIN is the size of the opening (Industry Standard Nomeclature). Your standard cd player is a "single din"......The "double" sized DVD/CD players are Double Din (or DD).

Thanks Biggmann and Chip.

DOH!!!!!!! DIN - As a German I should know that, stands for DEUTSCHE (German) INDUSTRIE (Industrial) NORM (Norm/Standard). Just could not make a connection in regards to the device. :)

So you are saying that one can install a "Double Din" in the currently provided OEM Factory opening in order to watch DVD's AND have music and the radio on the same decive?

How much does that cost and how well is the visibility from the back seats? Wouldn't one need an overhead unit in order for the back seats to see movies accordingly?

Sorry, still somewhat ignorat to the subject matter.

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Double din doesn't exactly mean DVD player. It is the size deck you can fit in there. You can get a single (1) din, a 1.5 din, or double (2) din to fit depending on what your vehicle has. The 00-02 Tahoe's have a 1.5 din whereas 03-06 have double din.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Double din doesn't exactly mean DVD player. It is the size deck you can fit in there. You can get a single (1) din, a 1.5 din, or double (2) din to fit depending on what your vehicle has. The 00-02 Tahoe's have a 1.5 din whereas 03-06 have double din.

Thx.

TheYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics of the new fogs, fixed bumper, and console holster. hopefully the new wheels will be in next week.
070.jpg
067.jpg
062.jpg
065.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mako671