What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny how that always happens, as I experienced EXACTLY that when I washed mine on Saturday. No fun at all. :(

Remind me to NEVER, EVER again buy a dark colored vehicle!

But your truck looks great Mike, not sure why you thought the ESKY Rack did not look good on it, (But I am glad you did. :) )

I dont like dark colored either, but at least yours isnt black, shows everything. Need a good weekend, so i can buff it and really make it look nice. Rack just didnt go. i have a pic of it on, i'll pm you it, if i find it. You'll see what i mean, looks odd.

and thanks,

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont like dark colored either, but at least yours isnt black, shows everything. Need a good weekend, so i can buff it and really make it look nice. Rack just didnt go. i have a pic of it on, i'll pm you it, if i find it. You'll see what i mean, looks odd.

and thanks,

WELCOME.

Mine is not black indeed, but dark enough to just about show everything as well.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
but dont they look so good when all nice and clean. Till you put the wash bucket away, then there is junk all over it. ha ha.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered a few goodies for the Denali.....some more LED's for the front, some new Tails, and some custom floormats......Pics will follow.....things should be here by the weekend ;)

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a few goodies for the Denali.....some more LED's for the front, some new Tails, and some custom floormats......Pics will follow.....things should be here by the weekend ;)

Sure would love to see the goodies installed, YES!

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Pushed the go pedal real hard and beat another 5.6 Titan :)

:waytogo:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Are the goodies there yet? Mine got here, its almost the weekend. lol

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the goodies there yet? Mine got here, its almost the weekend. lol

Tails should be here tomorrow along with my LED's(hopefully)...Tails are FedEx and LED's are USPS......Floormats will be here on Sat......
Works out well since it is going to be almost 50 degrees tomorrow....

Charging the camera as we speak ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts