What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black07

Reaction score
Got my plates n ID ran by campus police when walking around my burb trying to see where my tires rub. My lady was driving. He didnt ask what I was doin or nothin. All he said was I looked suspicious of domestic abuse even tho I was under the truck.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed it, saw many more new dents and scratches.

picture.php

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed it, saw many more new dents and scratches.

picture.php

Funny how that always happens, as I experienced EXACTLY that when I washed mine on Saturday. No fun at all. :(

Remind me to NEVER, EVER again buy a dark colored vehicle!

But your truck looks great Mike, not sure why you thought the ESKY Rack did not look good on it, (But I am glad you did. :) )

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered a couple parts for a future project :secret:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vacuumed mine today and wish I was driving it more than i have been lately!! Also wish I had more cash laying around, been itching to get a supercharger for it!! Someday I guess!! lol

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Also another reason for not washing my truck very often, clean equals seeing new found damage and scratches!! lol

drkhrse00

Reaction score
Had great weather this weekend so i got the Deathstar all washed up! Needs a waxing badly! drove it to and from work! Headlights went cyclops on me tonight. So now I know what im doing tomorrow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mako671