What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tails should be here tomorrow along with my LED's(hopefully)...Tails are FedEx and LED's are USPS......Floormats will be here on Sat......
Works out well since it is going to be almost 50 degrees tomorrow....

Charging the camera as we speak ;)

Careful now Mike and Jason, I think Chauncey just put a bag of popcorn in the microwave!!!! ;)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tails should be here tomorrow along with my LED's(hopefully)...Tails are FedEx and LED's are USPS......Floormats will be here on Sat......
Works out well since it is going to be almost 50 degrees tomorrow....

Charging the camera as we speak ;)

Funny, i didnt order anything big, adams product and another thing, but it came USPS and FedEx as well. lol.

Im intersted in the floor mats. 50 good weather

Careful now Mike and Jason, I think Chauncey just put a bag of popcorn in the microwave!!!! ;)

:happy160: i got the drinks ready then. lol

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:happy160: i got the drinks ready then. lol

EXCELLENT, ............... I shall take your drinks over Chauncey's popcorn any day my dear friend.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's ok. I ran out of popcorn anyways. I wonder what would happen if I put my cell phone in there-

donotputyourcellphoneinthemicrowavep1.gif

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got home to find my box of 8 ac delco 41-110 plugs had been delivered. They are gapped at .040, is that correct? I still have a little confusion about it. Install tomorrow! Next on the list is a tube for the air intake.

Edit: installed today. Feels peppier. No more rough idle.

Last edited:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well FedEx pushed my delivery date to tomorrow for both of my packages....which is fine since it is dark out. I did get my LED's though...installed them with a few pics...I'll throw them up 2mrw with the rest of the stuff......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts