What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwhaler17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed green LED on headlight switch assembly to indicate when headlights are on... Installed new Katzkin leather seat cover on passenger seat (ran out of time for the others)... installed LED bulbs in the map lights and overhead lights...

Last edited:

Biggmann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was gonna say check the balast but i see u did.. it appears to be a bad connection some were.. Try break it back down and reassemble it..

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Windshield wipers and seafoamed the Yukon. Nice smoke show! Not nearly the smoke show that my brother's tundra had for us though. CRAZY amount of smoke from his.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Biggman sweet!!!
And failed with my hids today

You know what, the ones i recently reviced from DDM for my buddy sierra, does that same exact crap. The headlights come on sometimes, but not so bad, the fog lights come on for about 5 seconds then go off and one side flickers on and off. One side i got working, but the other, is just like your vid. Only one side goes wacko

Wonder if they have a bad batch of ballasts/wiring, (which i have got before, and had to rewire thier stuff)

if you get a fix, let me know.

TheYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know what, the ones i recently reviced from DDM for my buddy sierra, does that same exact crap. The headlights come on sometimes, but not so bad, the fog lights come on for about 5 seconds then go off and one side flickers on and off. One side i got working, but the other, is just like your vid. Only one side goes wacko

Wonder if they have a bad batch of ballasts/wiring, (which i have got before, and had to rewire thier stuff)

if you get a fix, let me know.

If you're not running a relay they will do that sometimes. Mine did this until I did relays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts