What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diggerdan11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today I went down to the credit union and wrote 2 checks and paid off both my Tahoe and the Silverado. I have never owned a vehicle out right before, and I am so excited to not have any payments.

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today I went down to the credit union and wrote 2 checks and paid off both my Tahoe and the Silverado. I have never owned a vehicle out right before, and I am so excited to not have any payments.

:waytogo: Congrats! I've been there before, and it's a great feeling! Can't wait to be there again one of these days!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Congrats, its a great feeling, just dont let the i want bug to get you. It got me and well im back into payments. lol

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

If you're not running a relay they will do that sometimes. Mine did this until I did relays.

Both fogs and 1 headlight does not come on. Put relay on the lows, still same thing.

Yeah I talked to DenaliAK(scott) and he said try the relay harness they gave you and gave me a link on a very simple how to which ill post here for reference to allhttp://www.ramforum.com/f75/how-wire-up-your-hid-harness-5424/
simple and to the point ill be doing this today as well as installing a led resistor hopefully that goes smoothly

i didnt order a relay harness, didnt think i need it besides have some laying around. Tried it, still 1 headlight not working and fogs dont work, 1 comes on for like a 1 min. then goes out.

I think the bulbs are all bad. Tried another bulb and came on just fine and stayed on.

(think im sending all back to ddm and ordering a real kit, too many issues lately w/ ddm)

Diggerdan11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, its a great feeling, just dont let the i want bug to get you. It got me and well im back into payments. lol

Yeah i know what you mean. Its hard to not get bit by that bug. Luckily my wife is going back to college and I wont have her income anymore so I really wont be able to buy anything else anyway until she is done.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exterior washed and spray waxed, cleaned n treated leather

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CONGRATS! A great feeling indeed!

And I agree with TahoeMike, ............ NO "I want bugs". :)

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

exterior washed and spray waxed, cleaned n treated leather

Now if you have a little time after (or before) your next drink, explain the term "spray waxing" if you would please. Is there a better and easier way rather then the old "elbow grease" when it comes to waxing the truck?

Thanks in advance.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Today, and for the last several, really...what I did to my truck: I dug it out. Snow won't quit this winter. We got a one-day reprieve and another storm is on the way. At least I don't live here, where they have gotten 20+ feet of snow so far this winter:

Snowdoor2012.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts