What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Sweet I was asking because it says not to cut wires but then you can't splice because there for cut wire idk I'll have to wing it or solder and shrink wrap

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet I was asking because it says not to cut wires but then you can't splice because there for cut wire idk I'll have to wing it or solder and shrink wrap

Yeah it might be the 'correct' way but I've done that way in the past. Just skin em' back and use some electrical tape and PRESTO-your done. The true audio guys would frown without solder or shrink but hey......

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soldering would be ideal but I would advise you to at the least crimp them. If you just twist them together that just adds more resistance and could cause the load resistors to get even hotter.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yes, CRIMP!
crimping.jpg

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well got my 2 packages from FedEx this am and installed the rest of my stuff. The popcorn should be gone by now fellas.......

(1) Installed new LED's in front parking lamps along with load resistors. I went with these because with the clear housings and filament bulbs--they had a orange tint to them from the bulbs so they didn't look as 'clear' as I wanted them to. Problem solved.

(2) Installed new 'smoked' LED tails from x3 racing.....the ones everyone else has. Was gonna originally tint my stockers but went with these-it gives the rear a whole new look-maybe time for Esky vent caps next ;)

(3) Picked new carpeted front floor mats with 'DENALI' stitched in them. They are from a company called Lloyd Mats.....great quality. Also grabbed a keychain cuz' what the hell ;)

Onto the pics:

LED parking Light Bulbs

DSC00946.gif

DSC00948.gif

'x3racing' LED Tails

DSC00949.gif

DSC00953.gif

Front Floor Mats

DSC00950.gif

DSC00952.gif

That's it....for NOW :D

-J

Looks AWESOME Jason!!!!! Same smoked tails I have. Hope you love them as much as I love mine!

AND YES, definitely ESKY CAPS, it will look so much better back there.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Well got my 2 packages from FedEx this am and installed the rest of my stuff. The popcorn should be gone by now fellas.......

(1) Installed new LED's in front parking lamps along with load resistors. I went with these because with the clear housings and filament bulbs--they had a orange tint to them from the bulbs so they didn't look as 'clear' as I wanted them to. Problem solved.

(2) Installed new 'smoked' LED tails from x3 racing.....the ones everyone else has. Was gonna originally tint my stockers but went with these-it gives the rear a whole new look-maybe time for Esky vent caps next ;)

(3) Picked new carpeted front floor mats with 'DENALI' stitched in them. They are from a company called Lloyd Mats.....great quality. Also grabbed a keychain cuz' what the hell ;)

Onto the pics:

LED parking Light Bulbs

DSC00946.gif

DSC00948.gif

'x3racing' LED Tails

DSC00949.gif

DSC00953.gif

Front Floor Mats

DSC00950.gif

DSC00952.gif

That's it....for NOW :D

-J

Looks AWESOME Jason, love the smoked tails, same as mine.

Yes, I think definitely ESKY vent caps!!!!!

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Oil change with Wix filter, synthetic oil, and Lucas oil stabilizer. Installed Sylvania Silverstar Ultra bulbs in high and low beams. Reunited to install GM Accessories auxiliary trans cooler. Cooler is mounted, bury lines are not attached. Won't be able to continue tomorrow because the wife wants to go to the car show. Maybe next weekend, and I'll do a complete trans flush and filter replacement at the same time too.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks AWESOME Jason, love the smoked tails, same as mine.

Yes, I think definitely ESKY vent caps!!!!!

Thanks man.....yeah I like the 'new' look......can't believe I waited this long to get them....

I agree on new vent caps-just trying to decide between the Esky and the smooth SS ones.....

-J

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man.....yeah I like the 'new' look......can't believe I waited this long to get them....

I agree on new vent caps-just trying to decide between the Esky and the smooth SS ones.....

-J

For me, definitely ESKY. I think they just look classier then the smooth ones. But that's only my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts