What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Front LED's installed along with new LED tails and Floor Mats......

Well got my package from FedEx this am and installed the rest of my stuff. The popcorn should be gone by now fellas.......

(1) Installed new LED's in front parking lamps along with load resistors. I went with these because with the clear housings and filament bulbs--they had a orange tint to them from the bulbs so they didn't look as 'clear' as I wanted them to. Problem solved.

(2) Picked new carpeted front floor mats with 'DENALI' stitched in them. They are from a company called Lloyd Mats.....great quality. Also grabbed a keychain cuz' what the hell ;)

Onto the pics:

LED parking Light Bulbs

DSC00946.gif

DSC00948.gif

Front Floor Mats

DSC00950.gif

DSC00952.gif

That's it....for NOW :D

-J

Last edited:

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great Jason! No matter how many different rigs I see with the sonar tails, it always looks good.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Jason how easy was it to install the load resistors? i have been putting it off for months...main thing i dont understand is the splice...
any help would be GREAT so i can get her blinking correctly again thanks

and i didnt do anything to her but i ordered the parts needed to get the hd front end conversion done :D

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jason- popcorn has burned up now. lol.

Like those tails, even if everyone has them on here, b/c in person i dont see anyone else w/ them. only the altezza tails. blah..

Floormats look good as well as the key chain.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jason how easy was it to install the load resistors? i have been putting it off for months...main thing i dont understand is the splice...

and i didnt do anything to her but i ordered the parts needed to get the hd front end conversion done :D

You just connect the load resistors like you do the bulbs- One wire goes to neg(-) and one wire goes to pos(+).

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great Jason! No matter how many different rigs I see with the sonar tails, it always looks good.

Thanks...it really 'cleans' up the back end + it matches red to go with the mirror turns(OCD I know)

x2 - looks awesome! :waytogo:

Thanks much

Simple. Just splice one end to + and one end to -. It doesn't matter which end on the load resistor. With my parking lights-it was the 2 outside wires of the 3 on the bulb connector. So basically just strip back the coating with a razorblade and twist on the wires-then tape or solder. Just mount the load resistors(mine were on plates) and they get hot so choose location wisely.

Jason- popcorn has burned up now. lol.

Like those tails, even if everyone has them on here, b/c in person i dont see anyone else w/ them. only the altezza tails. blah..

Floormats look good as well as the key chain.

Thanks-I feel the same way--nobody around here has them ;) I like the floormats and who wouldn't want a nice keychain....ha

Looks Awesome Jason!!!!

Appreciate it.

Looks killer Jason. Very tasteful mods!

Thanks alot. She stands out in a subtle way.......

You just connect the load resistors like you do the bulbs- One wire goes to neg(-) and one wire goes to pos(+).

What he said :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts