What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:drool: That's going to look nice!!!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sick hood....sh*t ton of snow....and holy almost fire............Like the 3K fogs....hmmmmm

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sitting at Town Fair waiting for the new rubbers to be mounted and balanced....just in time for this crazy northeast winter we're having :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted the vent caps to match. Brother smudged one because he thought they were dry and I wasn't around. :/ Going to have to redo it later, I ran out of paint. Just going to have to ride with the smudges for a couple days.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the fone. Best fone I've had by far. So easy to root and mod like crazy I'm running cm9 alpha right now. This thing is lighting quick. As for the lights, I love em so far. Definitely get both the fone and HIDs lol Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Sounds like good phone. I was running android 4.0.3 on my hd2. But no camera but fixed now. Cm right now as well. Thank God for that forum. Lol

And lights huh. How much?

Totally OT: I want a Galaxy Nexus!! It's not an option in Alaska, but I want one anyway. I am thinking about getting a Galaxy S II Skyrocket, though....

I was thinking of galaxy as well but not the sky. Heard its not much different than s2. Big phone though.

Sent from my HTC HD2.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Sold the nitrous kit, found an escalade rack. Trying to get my buddy to fit the hood next month...nice to have extra vehicles around.

BubZX

Reaction score
bought these wheels and tires today for $150 for the set :) anyone know what kind of wheels they are? i need to buy centers for them. there 20's if that matters

Attachments

• 2012-01-13 10.44.35.jpg
    2012-01-13 10.44.35.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
INTERIOR LED's

Changed the Interior Bulbs to LED's and at first I am WOW! UNREAL how much brighter these things are.

I think I read something about this on a thread before, but did not read thoroughly as I did not have LED's at the time, however now I have discovered this problem myself. :(

So, here it goes and I am a bit puzzled but know you guys will help me out and will try to explain.

When I open the doors or when I manually turn the dimmer wheel in the ON position, these lights are as bright as day. AWESOME!
However, the individual reading lamps that one turns on manually with a push of a button in either row (front, second or third), SUCK!!! These LED's seem even worse then the original bulbs. Even the front row reading lamps are terrible in brightness when turned on manually, but bright as day when the doors open or as described above, the dimmer wheel is turned UP to the Manual ON position.

What shall be the cure for this guys, can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance and I do apologize as I know I saw something in regards to this not so long ago.

Attachments

• B4LEDS.jpg
    B4LEDS.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 17
  • LEDS.jpg
    LEDS.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 18
  • LEDS1.jpg
    LEDS1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 16
  • B4DOORLED.jpg
    B4DOORLED.jpg