What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Hmm that's so weird when I say nothing changed from halogens to LEDs I mean nothing except for how crazy bright they are!! I would like to put in some vleds in mine though seen to be even brighter like my vled maps with are brighter than bright

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have 01 - thats why 03 up changed some wiring and such and i guess this is one thing different. My friends 01 silverado w/ my leds in his map lights work just fine all the time. Put in mine, dim. So its a year thing. 03 up only has this issue to my knowledge so far.

Jochen - will do bud

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I figured I was thinking it but not typing it .... The opposite of when I just say stufff out loud and then think of what I say ooops!!

Btw you owe me a PM :handshake: :D

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured I was thinking it but not typing it .... The opposite of when I just say stufff out loud and then think of what I say ooops!!

Btw you owe me a PM :handshake: :D

ha ha .. i forgot about that.. :emotions122:

Let me check on something first, and i'll send you one your way.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have 01 - thats why 03 up changed some wiring and such and i guess this is one thing different. My friends 01 silverado w/ my leds in his map lights work just fine all the time. Put in mine, dim. So its a year thing. 03 up only has this issue to my knowledge so far.

Jochen - will do bud

Thanks Mike. As always, GREATLY appreciated.

BubZX

Reaction score
look at the back it should say

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

i am waitin for my hoe. took it to a pro and aLMOST FLIPPED LIKE FRIDAY

Looked on the back. Nothin there.

BubZX

Reaction score
Only thing I haven't done is take the tire off one of the rims and look. Been searching the net for 2 days tryin to find these wheels.

ladyc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well today i ordered some weathertech floor mats from the front and back seats lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells