What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJTaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put in my Weathetech Side deflectors and ordered projector headlights. It all started with one mod and I feel like I'm never gonna stop!!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NO SH*T, but go read and see what just happened to me!!!!!!!!!

Yes i did, i just read it a min. ago. Im going to put mine back to normal, and see if it works. never really used the vanity lights. Hope that works. Then i can cut these two Harvad Grads. off...

j/k Love you guys help on this. Chris, and JAE

But I did, weren't those good enough?? lol

Uh... yeah, those were so good pics, that i still couldnt follow them. lol:bleh:

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes i did, i just read it a min. ago. Im going to put mine back to normal, and see if it works. never really used the vanity lights. Hope that works. Then i can cut these two Harvad Grads. off...

Uh... yeah, those were so good pics, that i still couldnt follow them. lol:bleh:

:lol:

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score

HAHA, lol! I graduated Harvard in 1999. What year were you Chris?

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAHA, lol! I graduated Harvard in 1999. What year were you Chris?

I didn't even know I went to Harvard at all, but I did change my resume to reflect the higher education!! Thanks again Jochen!!! :Handshake: :)

As for Mike, you will never cut us off, nice thought in theory but you will never practice that!! NEVER!! hahaha

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1

Latest posts