What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered these tails

PoSt a pic when you do. Ive thought about getting those way before i got the ones everyone has on here. But then i saw a member get those in smoked and love them. But not the price for the same thing smoked. But please do post pics on here, as i would like to see it.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
speaking of vent visors, anyone have or seen the avs seamless ones? Are they any good. Looks very slim. Need some for someone.

BubZX

Reaction score
Painted running boards.
The before is actually how faded they were. Cleaned them a lot before the picture and they were just that gross. I will say, if anyone is a rock collector taking these things off should get you about half a pound of rocks.

After and Before.
Boards2.jpg

They look great! What paint did u use? Mine needs painted bad

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

bought these wheels and tires today for $150 for the set :) anyone know what kind of wheels they are? i need to buy centers for them. there 20's if that matters

After 3-4 days of searching the net i found these wheels. There Anella Calanthe wheels. $35 a piece plus shipping for the center caps.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PoSt a pic when you do. Ive thought about getting those way before i got the ones everyone has on here. But then i saw a member get those in smoked and love them. But not the price for the same thing smoked. But please do post pics on here, as i would like to see it.

I didn't get the smoked ones because im goin to tint these pretty dark minus the reverse light area. But I was debating on getting the smoked ones. And the red ones were out of the question because I HATE red.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't get the smoked ones because im goin to tint these pretty dark minus the reverse light area. But I was debating on getting the smoked ones. And the red ones were out of the question because I HATE red.

Your leds are still going to be red, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts