What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJTaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah the install was simple, and I really like the look my tahoe has now.

If I have online access i'm looking for the next mod to put on my tahoe. I need to stop. lol. Maybe some performance mods in the spring/summer. Right now I need to slow down.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally, Someone who gets it!

1215185742-gBmmI1f9H4arprowJqWAUgGx_400.gif

hahahahahaha. I'm ready to be a guinea pig

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

yeah the install was simple, and I really like the look my tahoe has now.

If I have online access i'm looking for the next mod to put on my tahoe. I need to stop. lol. Maybe some performance mods in the spring/summer. Right now I need to slow down.

can you post some side shots? I've been thinking of some for functionality but dont want to substitute that for looks

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted running boards.
The before is actually how faded they were. Cleaned them a lot before the picture and they were just that gross. I will say, if anyone is a rock collector taking these things off should get you about half a pound of rocks.

After and Before.
Boards2.jpg

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted running boards.
The before is actually how faded they were. Cleaned them a lot before the picture and they were just that gross. I will say, if anyone is a rock collector taking these things off should get you about half a pound of rocks

Nice, they look brands new!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1

Latest posts