What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_b_in_PA

Billy Badass
Reaction score
Installed HIDs in my headlights, changed my plugs and wires with 41-110 plugs and MSD wires. Getting ready for a roadtrip to Florida this weekend.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I finally got my baby back today:) 1201 for the trans to be rebuilt... Planet was ****** n they almost couldn't get it opened lol the had to smack the he'll out of it

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't get the smoked ones because im goin to tint these pretty dark minus the reverse light area. But I was debating on getting the smoked ones. And the red ones were out of the question because I HATE red.

Where did you see the smoked versions of those? All i found was recon, and refuse to pay that much for tail lights that are the same for half the cost.

So when you tint them, post pics, or send me some. i would like to see them tinted as well.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you see the smoked versions of those? All i found was recon, and refuse to pay that much for tail lights that are the same for half the cost.

So when you tint them, post pics, or send me some. i would like to see them tinted as well.

I was talking about these
taillight.gif

I will post pics before and after tint. The fedex tracker said they should be here tomorrow.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im cool with that lol I just didn't want the case to be red lol.

Curious to see what they look like on your white truck. Should be nice.

installed My speed grille!!

You're not allowed to post that without pics!

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Had fun driving mine to work in the snow this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts