What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw that Chris, well done. Just not sure if I have the knowledge as well as time to tackle this one!!!!????

I posted up 3 videos of it for you to follow if you wanna do it yourself, I have faith in you!! Also if you get hung up on something during the install, you can always ask me, I'd help you!!

elcapitanmas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picked up my chrome denali 20s yesterday, now I just need a no snow guarantee and I'll throw em on there.

BubZX

Reaction score
I posted up 3 videos of it for you to follow if you wanna do it yourself, I have faith in you!! Also if you get hung up on something during the install, you can always ask me, I'd help you!!

where the vids posted at? im gettin ready to do this to my 02 and wanna check em out just incase.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished replacing all my interior lights with LED's, talk about looking cool!! Talk about alot of lights in my truck!! I'm already thinking of ways to add more LED lighting, I wanna do some surgery in there!! hahaha
Also finished connecting the power wire to the dimming fix, now no more LED dimming for me!!!:hands:

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Just ordered vanity mirror LED lights for my truck to complete the LED transformation!! Man does my interior look cool and bright!!

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished replacing all my interior lights with LED's, talk about looking cool!! Talk about alot of lights in my truck!! I'm already thinking of ways to add more LED lighting, I wanna do some surgery in there!! hahaha
Also finished connecting the power wire to the dimming fix, now no more LED dimming for me!!!:hands:

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Just ordered vanity mirror LED lights for my truck to complete the LED transformation!! Man does my interior look cool and bright!!

If you get the ones I suggested, you might have to mod the socket a little. My bulbs were a little too big. Nothing serious though.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get the ones I suggested, you might have to mod the socket a little. My bulbs were a little too big. Nothing serious though.

Are you talking about the vanity ones? And yes, I got all the ones you recommended and they look great!! Thanks again for the help!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES