What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^Victor, that looks great! Nice work.

Went to go pick up my new hood last night from Manny(mharders). He not only let me test fit it but he helped me install it and let me use his air tools to do it. It fit like a glove. I drove home with it installed but need to get it painted as soon as I get my tax refund. Thanks again Manny!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool story, chauncey! That's pretty cool of Manny to help ya out like that :) throw up pics once it's painted :)

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^Victor, that looks great! Nice work.

Went to go pick up my new hood last night from Manny(mharders). He not only let me test fit it but he helped me install it and let me use his air tools to do it. It fit like a glove. I drove home with it installed but need to get it painted as soon as I get my tax refund. Thanks again Manny!

No problem Jae! That's what we are here for :Handshake: Glad you like it. Now like I said yesterday get her painted and post pics :) and thanks guys just glad to help where I can

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least I know who to call if I ever need some PowerWheels transported cross country ;)

Ha ha ha!! I'm thinking about picking up a few more and hold some powerwheel drag races down our street!! Would be a pretty funny video!!

Mike1980B

Reaction score
i think its great. it may be 50% recycled. but how much of that recycled oil was synthetic? and all the additives that end up in oil, from new cars, they shit we add to it and so on. They cant filter it all out, so its all still in there. I think its a awesome product, its better on the enviroment for my children's future. Its not as expensive as some of the other oils out there. Ill continue to use it. And even that I ran 5 qts Nextgen with a qt of Lucas. I use lucas in all my vehicles.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think its great. it may be 50% recycled. but how much of that recycled oil was synthetic? and all the additives that end up in oil, from new cars, they shit we add to it and so on. They cant filter it all out, so its all still in there. I think its a awesome product, its better on the enviroment for my children's future. Its not as expensive as some of the other oils out there. Ill continue to use it. And even that I ran 5 qts Nextgen with a qt of Lucas. I use lucas in all my vehicles.

How long have you been running it? The reason I'm asking these questions is because I just ran across it and really don't know much about it :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy