What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMAG0128.gif

LED interior Complete, overhead a/c and sunroof, and all dash, switches/locks/windows, all of it. Only thing not, steering wheel buttons. (not yet)

Real pics and info coming soon in new thread

(thanks for everthing Scott):Handshake:

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my depo projectors in the mail yesterday, maybe install them today after work

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started the debadge process. Discovered that the drivers side door has been painted before and the badge was taped instead of removed. Tried wet sanding the "yukon" indention out but there was not enough clear to get completely level.

Since I broke that badge, I took the badge off the rear gate and put it on the door. Lot of work to get nothing accomplished.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMAG0128.gif

LED interior Complete, overhead a/c and sunroof, and all dash, switches/locks/windows, all of it. Only thing not, steering wheel buttons. (not yet)

Real pics and info coming soon in new thread

(thanks for everthing Scott):Handshake:

Looks good. Glad you like them. :Handshake:

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swapped out my 20" centerlines and put my stockers on till I sell them and my SS wheels come in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx