What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bought some esky roof rails, about to send them to the painter to paint the end caps, i'll make a new thread once i install them super stoked !!!! :D

^^^^^Jealous^^^^^ Today the wife & I drove all around the local salvage yards while my 'Hoe was in for warranty work looking for a wrecked Escalade in hopes of scoring a roof rack...no luck. :yucky:

...but it was fun watching my wife traverse the rough roads at the junk yards in her Cherokee. She actually drove her Jeep like a Jeep is supposed to be driven. Enjoyed riding shotgun. :rockit:

Had a vibration in the Tahoe at highway speeds. Jacked it up to look at it, and it felt to me like a bad ball joint on the driver's side. Sure enough...The dealer said bad upper ball joint. They replaced the whole upper control arm. So I point out the new control arm to the wife (black & shiny compared to the rest of the front suspension) and she says to me "But it's black, not chrome"....Smart Ass...That's why I love her.

Last edited:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cleaned the leather...it's a weekly ritual of mine, white gets durty

B

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Hit up some mountain roads after I left the spyderco factory, runs really good I did all the fluids last week at work for the 115k maintenance...Royal Purple ftw!

alxs210

Reaction score
I couldn't resist. 26" U2's
better pictures.
Next comes the drop.
IMG_0740.jpg
fd2e1cc1.jpg
IMG_0744.jpg

Last edited:

bahollis

Lead Foot
Reaction score
Today, I did Rollin Thunder's 4HI Mod using the resistor diodes. It was really too easy.

$3.00 worth of Radio Shack 3amp 50volt Resistor diodes, and 20 minutes later...

I decided not to do the 6HI Mod because it's a pain in the ass getting 2 diode wires to contact together, much less three.

Nice write up by Rollin Thunder.

BH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx