What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my hoe a set of 20" Silverado SS wheels!!!

bahollis

Lead Foot
Reaction score
well, not so much what I did to my hoe... as what I did with it inadvertently.

Tonight some ricer a$$hole was tailing me on I-35, going 75, in traffic. He was so close I couldn't see his car, I could only see his headlights shining on either side of my bumper. So I slowed down a bit and held him up (thinking maybe he'd take the hint and back the hell off), then finally sped up and got over so fuc$ knuckle could go to his nails painted black or whatever the hell he was in such a big ass hurry to get to. As he drove by he was shouting something at me and really put his foot into it. He was going at least 90, switched from the far left lane to the far right lane like he was filming stunt footage, and ran smack into the ass of another ricer a$$hole that had blown our doors off minutes before this all happened. His buddy had slowed down to wait for him and he ran right up his ass before he tried to brake. BAM! Plastic & all kinds of shit went flying.

Soooo, I don't know what these two **** were doing tonight but I hope they missed their hair appointments.

looking back, he was probably pissed that I didn't have my vanity lights changed out.:)

BH

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, not so much what I did to my hoe... as what I did with it inadvertently.

Tonight some ricer a$$hole was tailing me on I-35, going 75, in traffic. He was so close I couldn't see his car, I could only see his headlights shining on either side of my bumper. So I slowed down a bit and held him up (thinking maybe he'd take the hint and back the hell off), then finally sped up and got over so fuc$ knuckle could go to his nails painted black or whatever the hell he was in such a big ass hurry to get to. As he drove by he was shouting something at me and really put his foot into it. He was going at least 90, switched from the far left lane to the far right lane like he was filming stunt footage, and ran smack into the ass of another ricer a$$hole that had blown our doors off minutes before this all happened. His buddy had slowed down to wait for him and he ran right up his ass before he tried to brake. BAM! Plastic & all kinds of shit went flying.

Soooo, I don't know what these two **** were doing tonight but I hope they missed their hair appointments.

looking back, he was probably pissed that I didn't have my vanity lights changed out.:)

BH

I would have rode alongside asked if everybody was ok, all the while laffing my ass off. :party33:

bahollis

Lead Foot
Reaction score
Naaah, my wife and kid were in the truck. She was freaking out because it was obvious to us he was going to hit him. Besides, it was dark and there was quite a bit of traffic coming up behind them.

If he'd hit some poor schmo just minding their own business I might have. but luckily for us all it was another ricer douche.

2 down... too many to go.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMAO... that exactly what they get for being a D.A. hopefully no one got hurt, regardless, don't wish that, just his car totaled.. They always think their car is so fast... Had the same scenario, minus the crash the other day...

today, but Z71 front bump stops in. It raised the truck up a little, but rides much better now, than w/o stops at all. Also, put regulator in brothers truck, and fixed nephew's no tail lights/ hazard issues.. (from Tennessee flood a couple months ago) if any of you on here from there, i feel for you, mud all over this car..

Last edited:

bahollis

Lead Foot
Reaction score
Put on new Bosch Icon wipers. The set I removed have been on 3 years, and they just barely streaked. It was time to retire them before the wet season hits here.

BH

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
bought some esky roof rails, about to send them to the painter to paint the end caps, i'll make a new thread once i install them super stoked !!!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx