What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the camera and are you happy with it? That's about the right size of what I need for a project that I wanna do!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EHD8J6S/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1399335863&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40

I bought the no guideline version. I love it. Way way better picture that my previous lockpick brand plate camera. Doesn't have IR night vision, but works just as good at night. The daytime color picture is much better than I expected.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha. Nice!

edit: are your rear wheels up on ramps? I am debating if I should get jack stands or ramps for the few times I go under my Yuk.

We have both jack stands and Ramps! It's on ramps in that picture though.

Last edited:

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha. Nice!

edit: are your rear wheels up on ramps? I am debating if I should get jack stands or ramps for the few times I go under my Yuk.

If you spend your money on good solid ramps, they can be a life saver. Jack stands can often get your vehicle up higher and give you access to your brakes. I have had a bad experience with ramps in the past, and I still don't trust them. I know they are a much better design today.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ohh it's like that Eh.... Haha.

Blasmphy... He has no plans. They have been in the making for well probably 10 years. But we did have the idea you did years ago, but i dont have barn doors. Very killer setup though.

---Today I finally somewhat installed my 1 off custom mod that will never see production. lol. HA HA..

No, its not the A/C light. its the 4x4 switch. Notice anything about it?
The a/c light was just a spur of the moment to try something out.

(man thats a big picture, sorry)

20140506_221325_zpsb13d4eee.gif

Atreuce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know if I like the blue in the vents or not... It looks neat though.

I installed my antenna adaptor for my NEX-8000 unit.. but since my antenna is messed up I only get one station =\

Can't decide if I want to hook my parking brake up properly, and the VSS wire...

Anyone know if it's even useful to have the speed sensor thing wired up for the nav unit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conquer1