What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
We'll lets see...
Just changed oil and now I am cleaning the MAF sensor and air filter.
I am gonna grease all of my SPOHN zerks and steering unit.
Got and HID fog light acting up again.
I swear I'm going to switch to DDMtuning for my HID's if this keeps up.....

Last edited:

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Blasmphy... He has no plans. They have been in the making for well probably 10 years. But we did have the idea you did years ago, but i dont have barn doors. Very killer setup though.

---Today I finally somewhat installed my 1 off custom mod that will never see production. lol. HA HA..

No, its not the A/C light. its the 4x4 switch. Notice anything about it?
The a/c light was just a spur of the moment to try something out.

Hey Mike, thanks alot man. I like it alot.

Not sure about the led AC vents though. Do you like it? Lol

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Blasmphy... He has no plans. They have been in the making for well probably 10 years. But we did have the idea you did years ago, but i dont have barn doors. Very killer setup though.

---Today I finally somewhat installed my 1 off custom mod that will never see production. lol. HA HA..

No, its not the A/C light. its the 4x4 switch. Notice anything about it?
The a/c light was just a spur of the moment to try something out.

(man thats a big picture, sorry)

20140506_221325_zpsb13d4eee.gif

Your such a punk Mike, you get some kids and see how much free time you have to do anything for yourself!! ahahha
And by the way, send that switch back with some bulbs, I'm not done yet!! I may not have time to do anything for myself but always have time for others that talk crap about me! ahahahah

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

And dang, you are right about the lights being way darker than the others! That's what you get when I go all "ghetto" on a mod!! ahahha

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoa.. I totally didn't read the rest of Mikes post... So I see we modded the 4x4 switch lol... I think the blue from the AC vent was distracting me .

It looks like a great idea, But I am curious how you did it, and why some lights are brighter than others.

jabney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I added a new radio to my 06 Denali and a PAC interface to retain chimes.

This weekends project is install blackwood steering wheel and clear bumper lights.

I'd appreciate any link to a good steering wheel install write-up.

10173766_10202824993299142_5480401087024574926_n.jpg

02 Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today i did the antenna delete mod and moved my gps unit to a new spot.

Attachments

• IMG_0773.jpg
    IMG_0773.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your such a punk Mike, you get some kids and see how much free time you have to do anything for yourself!! ahahha
And by the way, send that switch back with some bulbs, I'm not done yet!! I may not have time to do anything for myself but always have time for others that talk crap about me! ahahahah

And dang, you are right about the lights being way darker than the others! That's what you get when I go all "ghetto" on a mod!! ahahha

I will still have free time, thats what you call finally having an extra set of hands to help out and even more effective since they are small and can get into tight spots. ha ha.
Where there is a will, there is a way.

Whoa.. I totally didn't read the rest of Mikes post... So I see we modded the 4x4 switch lol... I think the blue from the AC vent was distracting me .

It looks like a great idea, But I am curious how you did it, and why some lights are brighter than others.

Yeah dont think some did, Has nothing to do with the A/C vent being blue, just a temp way of telling if the switch is on or not. Got your attention so it works great. ha ha..

But yes its a modded 4x4 switch to do whatever i want to hook it up to & the yellow indicator lights light up when pressed. Very cool mod.

How it was done, ask Chris - Riveriaracing.

Lights dimmer ,etc than others b/c of diff. lights in the 4x4 switch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555