What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dantheman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did LED DRL's and interior/courtesy lights. forgot to snap a pic of the whole thing lit up at night but o well.

HSyRxt2.jpg
g4TBPS0.jpg

the rear map lights i ordered were too long so i gotta order some different ones. i had an idea in the very back set. since i dont have a 3rd row, nor do i plan on having one, i am going put some COB panels back there. one in the cargo area and one on the hatch itself. so i can turn them on and off when i need them and have it put out some massive lighting when loading stuff at night.

Last edited:

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it for the 1st time in 3 weeks. Got to love the being to,d you'll only be gone for 5 days then it turns into 18 ( I got DOD problems). I will be installing new headlight and parking lenses as well as tinted tails from NeverSatisfied.

Marv02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am somewhat late posting.

I worked on the Yukon XL this past weekend.

Replaced both Knock Senders (Fixed Service engine soon light).

Pulled out the brake control module and motor the top screws were stripped out so I had to remove the complete unit, took the Brake control module apart re-soldered the circuit board reinstalled everything flushed and bleed the brakes (Fixed the Brake and ABS Light).

Changed both diff fluid front and rear,

Greased the chaise.

Flushed the Power Steering fluid.

Flushed the coolant system.

Head light mod so when the high beams the low beams stay on.

It been a busy weekend there a couple more things I like to get done before the real cold weather hits.

Marv02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't think it was bad at all worked on a lot harder thing's in the past I am a Aircraft mechanic by trade.

But getting Brake lines back on the Brake motor was a pain or the last line did not want to go on it took a while a extra hour or so for the one line to get it to start.

I went though almost 1 gallon of Brake fluid but hey the system is flushed out now.

With any luck you will not have to remove the Brake motor to get it out If you do just drill off the old stripped screws (Heads only) off lift straight up on the Brake Mod them just spin the old screws out they come out very easy at this point.

Do not try to use a easy out on the screws on this project it is more trouble than it worth just drill the heads off just drill down far enough the heads of the screws just fall off no deeper than needed.

I replaced them with a set of 4X07 MM Allen type head screws I picked up at Ace Hardware something like $0.20 each.

How bad was the abs fix? The videos online make it look like a daunting task..

Last edited:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decided to go into wintermode early as winter apparently arrived early in the Midwest.....

OEM 17's plastidipped w glossifier. I also removed my DenaliDownUnder lower grille and re-installed the factory one along with my tow hooks. In the midst of changing wheels I noticed a puddle under my motor-thankfully it was just a bad OEM clamp on the radiator hose-replaced the upper and lower and added some coolant. On to the pics.....

picture.php

picture.php

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to go into wintermode early as winter apparently arrived early in the Midwest.....

OEM 17's plastidipped w glossifier. I also removed my DenaliDownUnder lower grille and re-installed the factory one along with my tow hooks. In the midst of changing wheels I noticed a puddle under my motor-thankfully it was just a bad OEM clamp on the radiator hose-replaced the upper and lower and added some coolant. On to the pics.....

As ALWAYS, ........... Nicely done J. Even in wintermode she is looking awesome!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T2003