What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCTyphoonKid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Motor has less than 1500 miles, had a pressure test ran today, head gasket was good but I do have a slow leak. I contacted the original owner he said he also had problems with leaking antifreeze. I had a new water pump installed when the motor was built. I also contacted the engine builder and said he did do I pressure check on the heads so there were no leaks. I'm thinking the coolant tank or radiator is leaking, only thing it could be.

Damn that sucks try a new cap on the coolant tank first before doing the radiator or tank itself.

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny you should ask... I took it to the dealer to have them flush it, and the weeping started when I got the truck back. I didn't do it myself since it was done a couple of days before I changed the water pump.

dantheman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did the 05nali aux input yesterday. but when i was putting the bezel back on i broke the tab off the damn aux input. so im redoing that today before i leave on a road trip.

interior LED's are at the house and i have to install them, probably on sunday.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put my new water pump, radiator hoses and serpentine belts on. Also flushed all of the coolant out and put in fresh new dexcool. Yay! No more leaking water pump haha.

Also changed the oil on the wife's TL

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Put the winter wheels on and hooked up the trailer.....something in store for me tomorrow. ...[emoji6]

Jiggy-J

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm anxious to hear the outcome!!! :)

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Keep an eye on, "your towing pictures"....[emoji41]

Jiggy-J

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally installed my brakes I ordered from freedom months ago on the rear and swapped 24s for Eskys(winter mode).

rebl68

Supporting Member
Reaction score
installed new torsion keys and 5100's. wanted to install rear spacer but had a tough time trying to get both to fit back in the pocket with no spring compressor. oh well - guess i'll order some z71 coils and try again soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365