What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found out were my coolant has been going, cracked head! So glad it's under warranty the shop is going to replace both, hope do get it back before monday.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wintermode 2.0

Got bored and decided to enhance my 'wintermode'. I plastidipped my grille and put on a coat of glossifier too. The black grille flows better with the dipped 17's...almost look like an undercover now...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got bored and decided to enhance my 'wintermode'. I plastidipped my grille and put on a coat of glossifier too. The black grille flows better with the dipped 17's...almost look like an undercover now...QUOTE]

As always, LOOKS GREAT!

Did you also install a shotgun holder?

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Painted Denali grille > Chrome grille anyday. Looks good!

Thanks...I prefer chrome actually. I'll be going back to a chrome grille and re-installing my lower grille along with my 20's when spring arrives....so 6 months from now lol

As always, LOOKS GREAT!

Did you also install a shotgun holder?

Thanks buddy. Not yet...but I thought about a spotlight on the A pillar tho :D

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks...I prefer chrome actually. I'll be going back to a chrome grille and re-installing my lower grille along with my 20's when spring arrives....so 6 months from now lol

Thanks buddy. Not yet...but I thought about a spotlight on the A pillar tho :D

Ha, ha, ..........................

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back to the shop tomarrow, replacing both heads, also ordered a pair of Depo clear projectors to do me till spring time while I do my dual projector project after christmas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus