What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got bored and decided to enhance my 'wintermode'. I plastidipped my grille and put on a coat of glossifier too. The black grille flows better with the dipped 17's...almost look like an undercover now...

picture.php

picture.php
Look good J! Make sure you put enough coats on the grille (especially the honeycomb center) or it a pain to get the dip out of those holes!

I just picked up some factory 17's for winter mode and dipped them as well. I don't see much snow here but, the wife drives it during the winter time so the 4's had to come off lol! Picked these up for $100 w/tires..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416541230310.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416541230310.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 19
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416541310807.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416541310807.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 20

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look good J! Make sure you put enough coats on the grille (especially the honeycomb center) or it a pain to get the dip out of those holes!

I just picked up some factory 17's for winter mode and dipped them as well. I don't see much snow here but, the wife drives it during the winter time so the 4's had to come off lol! Picked these up for $100 w/tires..

Very nice find, you definitely cannot beat the Price!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks Manny! I'm picking up a new grille in spring cuz this one was pretty beat up and had a crack in it from a semi retread tire that flew up on me in the summer....but I did hit it w 4 coats ;) And I thought I got a good deal when I found just the rims for $150...... those look good too

Very nice find, you definitely cannot beat the Price!

That's practically stealing them lol

What they said......

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look good :waytogo:

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a trick turbo kit with a 76mm. Waiting anxiously for the ups guy to ring my bell. Prob won't install till the spring but at least I know I have it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968