What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need to be sorry. I was tired of the chrome ones since that's all I see anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't worry Red_Raider, JochenWoern is just mad because his rear window doesn't defrost anymore! ahhaha:jester:

dantheman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i also preferred the chrome rims over the kmc rockstars. I think a black wheel would look nice on there, but i just dont like the rockstars, mainly because the only people who run them in the houston area are highschool kids who are spoiled rotten or kids fresh out of college with a oil and gas job making money and wanting to spend it. and then they drive like dbags

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

I have some like that. they are fine in reverse and turn applications, but as DRLs the leds burn out one by one fairly quickly. Mine are almost a year old and about half of the leds have burnt out.
here are a couple shots of the DRL replacements i got.

this is at night when unlocking it
TLzuvDN.jpg
during the day with the truck in drive
BsUkqwp.jpg
5AfeP7u.jpg

also added a relay harness for the HID's stopped the flicker i was getting as well as made the light pattern better overall. I dont think the HID's were firing completely off the stock wiring.
XrddIOg.jpg
ZaOb1xw.jpg

Last edited:

Ederela

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Clean and purchase

Cleaned her up and just purchased the RoughCountry 2" leveling kit should be in this week!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968